- Myriad new weapons and armor for all classes, including lots of cut content from Hellmoo.
- Many new crafting recipes for the above.
- Multiple new mutations: Two racials and a couple of minor ones.
- A handful of new areas, notably endgame content in the form of raid areas.
- A few new quests and journals, featuring some previously cut content.
- Archery introduced, both heavy and light bows to cater to different builds.
- New Persistent XP system to alleviate post-reroll grind.
- Stunning reworked to use a shiny new (and completely untested) poise system.
Changes to Old Content:
- Complete rework of the Focus system. Swapped out classic focus mutations for new ones and introduced a psi point system.
- Massive damage buffs to blades and whips to update them on several years worth of power creep.
- Removed the skill grind. Learn your skills instead of spending six hours standing in one spot.
- Changes to the parry system to make it less of a dead weight to slow characters.
- Made debuffs like shock and fear more lethal.
- Changes to bomb functionality. Pulling a Cluster mid-fight is no longer as absurdly powerful.
- Removed feint in exchange for making brainy weapons (Bombs and Science) much more accessible.
- Put many minor locations on the skymap.
- Changes to lockpicking so that loners can PvP more effectively.
- Money is much more useful in several ways, making Gangland Cameras and the Superbore more useful.
- Refinements to older areas such as Botany Bay, Necropolis and Weezer.
- Countless rebalances across the board to mutations and weapons.
- Headbutt altered to become a new bodyslam.
Works In Progress:
- Changes to grab to become grappling. Wrestling is on the cards in the future.
- Another endgame area.
- Improvements to Lurleen now that it acts as a central hub for navigation.